This Screw Type Composting plant with Financial support from the Japanese Government with Technical aid and advise from KAWASHIMA COMPANY in Japan and locally supervised by Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA) donated to the Srilanka Government. This project a brainchild of the Chief Minister of the Central Province Hon.Sarath Ekkanayake was implemented by the Central Provincial Councils with the assistance of Kundasale and Pathadumbara Pradeshiya Sabah.
Envir Solutions lanka Japan (private) Ltd. Has been in operation since the first year. we are well aware of client requirements and are geared to perform the most challenging projects with Local government in Central Province with financially supported by the Government of Japan and Technologies by Ms.Kawasima company ltd Japan, Project Supervision by Japan International Co-operative Agency in Srilanka (JICA) donated to the Government of Srilanka in Central Province Kundasale and Pahathadumbara Pradeshiya Sabha forrecycling Project of organic Garbage and Agricultural Waste by Screw Type Composing Plant .IN Kandy District.
waste conversion into substitution combustibles as alternative sources of energy and trade goods such as Bio -Ethanol , Heating Pellets, Fertilizers, Hydrogen, animal food, irrigation systems.
sell the renewal energy [power] produced to the Ceylon Electricity Board to sell or otherwise dispose of all by products generated by the waste processing facility including energy slag , ash and scrap metals at such price and to such individual company , corporation , partnership or other entity as it may be deemed appropriate.
There are four types of Hospital waste infectious ,sharps , Pathological and radioactive. when burned the hospital waste and medical /infectious waste emit numerous air pollutants , including hydrochloric acid, dioxin /furan and toxic metals[lead, caldium and mercury.
The volume of fruit and nut tree trimmings , the opportunity the phromex technology creates is significant . because of the woods' dense structure and high oil content , the energy value contained is extremely high and a significant amount of syngas and electrical energy can be generated.
1. To amalgamate or collaborates or enter into partnership with any local or foreign company , firm, person or persons having objects altogether or in part similar to the company.
2. To explore foreign markets to obtain trade connections and agencies in connection with the business of the Company.
3. To procure the Company to be registered, incorporated or other wise empowered or represented in any country or place outside Sri Lanka.
4. To apply for purchase or otherwise acquire any patents , bravets d' invention , trade marks, trade secrets, licenses , concessions and the like , conferring any exclusive or non - exclusive or limited right to their use.
5. To establish branches of the Company either in Sri Lanka or in any part of the world as the company may determine.
ENVIR representing Kawashima Co., Ltd Participated at the 6th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation Forum 2018 held last 17-19 October 2018 in Manila, Philippines organized by the Climate Change Commission, Philippines, the Government of the Republic of Palau, and the Asian Development Bank.
The event involved the global participation of close to 1,000 delegates from government, the academe and scientific community, businesses, civil society organizations and NGOs, international development partners, media and youth from over 60 countries, focusing on sharing and learning from each other in a bid to proactively address the need to enable resilience for all, and avoid the worst climate change impacts.